OJC Consulting is based in France, with several affiliates across Europe and America. Since 2007, our company has been supporting companies in their strategic digital transformation projects by providing them consulting and implementation of procurement and treasury management solutions. We work mainly for major industrial and service companies, and partner with best-in-class software vendors.
Our business consultants and web applications specialists help international companies increase their profitability by improving their business processes, optimizing costs and leveraging cutting-edge information and communication software solutions.
- OJC is the main European integrator of IVALUA, whose spend solution is widely adopted by big corporations worldwide.
- OJC also supports KYRIBA, world leader in cash management, in the deployment of its secure cloud solution in Northern Europe (UK, Germany, Nordics) and Switzerland.
Our team of IT consultants and developers has the responsibility of on-time delivery, quality controls, and 2nd level support. Recognized for their expertise and valued for their analysis and technical skills, our engineers and consultants are involved in many strategic projects, with a constant focus on the methodology, quality and customer satisfaction.
You will help our solution consultants and project managers to oversee the implementation and maintenance of Ivalua and Kyriba applications for big corporations.
Skills and qualifications required
- Good level of English
- Knowledge in web application development (C# (ASP.NET) and SQL)
- Good communication and organizational skills are a plus
- Being enrolled at a University or School (having an internship agreement)
An internship in Stockholm
is a good opportunity to discover these cities, their culture and environment, with a lot of beautiful places. Apply now to start your adventure!